Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murthy   22 February 2021

motor vehicle theft complaint

A motor vehicle scooter was stolen from a residential area .The complaint was lodged in jurisdictional police station.FIR was drawn on 3rd day .CCTV footage of theft and thief have been given to police.Theres no reply or action from them yet.What is the next process legally.

 3 Replies

Anubhav Tyagi   22 February 2021

File an Application under 156(3) in the Court of Magistrate for monitoring of investigation.


Anubhav Tyagi, Advocate

Delhi High Court


Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 February 2021

AGREE with above advise of Expert.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Murthy   22 February 2021

thanks for your guidance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query