Upgrad LLM

motor claim accident - case status

Dear Members

In the year 2006 our family met with a motor accident in which one member of family passed away and and three others injured out of which one person was severally injured resulting into loss of right hand. We have filed a lawsuit through the lawyer in Mumbai through one Advocate who mainly represents such cases, however, this advocate has taken all the original papers such as bills etc and has not given any document till date, he does not communicate, responds and never pick up the phone.

I wish that I should take the details from the court such as the Stutus of case, documents subitted and reason for delay and hand it to a Lawyer who has professional ethics and resposible nature.

Kindly advise me how to go further to avail the details from the court, I think the suit is filed at Small cause Court, Kalbadevi, Mumbai.

Thanks & regards




you need to investigate by names etc.  from 2006in the case registers maintained in the court through an advocate.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x