Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad.N (Consultant)     13 November 2011

Motor bike lost

Hi,

I am from Karnataka. I bought a bike from my friend for Rs. 8000 and its a TN vehicle. I was using it in karnataka. Insurance got expired. I have got his signatures in the forms of bike transfer. I gave it to a mechanic for repair and he has lost the bike. We went to ulsoor police station and they did not even take a complaint. I wanted to file a FIR. They noted all my points in some small bit of paper. They warned the mechanic, and asked him to get me the bike before wednesday evening or they have asked me to come to them by wednesday evening. Now i fear, whether the bike might land up with some terrorist and create a problem for me and my friend.(His name is in RC book).

Regards,

Prasad.N

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

I lost my purse recently but I didn't lodge a complaint. Instead I requested the Cop head that I'll give 50% of the cash. In the evening the cop came and gave me the purse. He took Rs 500/- and saluted. I got my credit cards etc. intact. Indian cops have lots more to learn from US cops where they blackmail on credit cards also. My message is clear,hope you've got it. Damn Anna,world won't change.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register