Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balakasaiah (Engineer)     05 February 2022

Money lending case

We gave some money to mr .x . He is now not responding to us to give out money back . Now through the court he is getting some amount approximately 14 lakhs through his land auction. Can I file the case against him so that the court can stop it . If we loose this opportunity to stop the amount thorough the court . We can not get money from his side and the auction amount to be paid by third party is by 8/Jan/2022. Can we file a case two days before . Please reply to this


 4 Replies

PALLABH HALDAR   06 February 2022

Yes you can but is there any proof

Any eyewitnesses

Then we can file a case 

Advocate Pallabh Haldar

balakasaiah (Engineer)     06 February 2022

Yes, we have a promissory note with witness sign.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 February 2022

You can not take any action on your own, contact a local advocate and immediately take steps for recovery.

Shashi Dhara   06 February 2022

If the auction amount is more then you file suit on that court with application  to attach the  amount not to release until your debt is  discharged and lead evidence .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register