Misuse of section 354 in public crowed for personal enimity

Dear sir/mam

My Name is Ajeet Kumar. i am staying in delhi.i am working with Micromax informatics ltd and doing my prep for General competition. this case is about my father who lives in villege. i am from vill Nirpur , post: Sagarpur, Dis: Jehanabad Bihar. My father is Dafadar(lowest profile in state police services). He is 50 years old. i have one brother and one sister. both are married. my father is doing his duty with honesty and loyality for his department. he was commanded for duty on occasison of Navratra (04-10-2014)in his local area. in a very crowed mela , by some local goons or i say some enemy has done some consipiracy and called the police (his own inspector) and lodged a complaint against him for s*xual harrasment. my father is absconded right now. and police is searching for him. how can i take bail cos world know this is consipiracy by other even his own inspector is working with that person.my father is good man . he does not deserve this kind of guilty. he does not even know that women who has accused him. my father is charged with Section 354 . please advise . how can i take bail and can save my father jobs..


Don't abscond, face the problem.If you are right, nothing will happen.


Advocate Solicitor & Consultant

Apply for the anticipatory bail in the local MM court. I think it will be easily granted as the case is compoundable in nature, need not to worry just engage a good Advocate that's it.

You know recently SC has given directions to all the courts and sply. police officers that in the cases related to the laws of female protection a special eye is to apply so that these can not be misused by them at any cost.


Dear sir

Thank you for your precious responses . how can i fight  with them. the person who has done this things. they are BAHUBALI people. they have good power, approaches, and we are lower middle class family. i just know the truth that my father did not do his things. how can i prove. i cannot bear the expenses of good lawyer . is there not any other way to solve this cases. and is there any effect on my father Jos? will he be lost his job. or it will be safe. please tell me sir. 


You said your father is working in the police department, he knows laws better than anyone, so better advise him to obtain AB, surface and challenge the false case foisted on him.  Being a policeman, he knows how to tackle the issue effectively, or take the help of a local advocate.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x