LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ratnesh jaiswal (none)     17 January 2013

Misue of 498-a and domestic violence laws by criminal ladies

I recently (on 09/11/2012) got divorce from Court by mutual consent, by paying Rs. 8,00,000/- to my ex-wife and her parents.

The reason for divorce was that the girl (my ex-wife) Aparna Anil Jaiswal was characterless and was living adultery with several boys in Pune.
She ran away from my house in January 2007 because of her extra-marital relationship.
Her father's name is Mr.  Anil Hiralal Jaiswal, who is residing and working at Maharashtra State Electricity Board, Deepnagar, Taluka Bhusawal, District Jalgaon on Maharashtra state.
The girl and her parents, just to cover up their immoral and unethical mis-deeds and also out of their lust of huge and quick money through unethical and illegal means, cheated me and my family members and filed several false cases in various courts against me and my innocent family members.
The false 498-A and false Domestic Violence complains were just filed by her alongwith her parents to suck a huge amount from me, to grab my property and to harass me by keeping me away from my beloved daughter, who is in the illegal custody of my in-laws.

They also kept me away from my loving daugher for 6 years now, by misusing the law and just to earn huge amount of money from me.
It was because of them, I lost huge amount of my hard-earned money, I lost my job, I lost my daugher, I lost my father, I lost my peace of mind and lost several precious years of my young age. This girl also abandoned my daughter and she is working in Pune in an IT company and living a lavish and adulterous life over there.

Now, at the time of divorce after almost 6 years of cut-throat fight, she agreed in the mutual consent agreement before judge that she will withdraw all the pending cases filed by her in all the various courts. However, now the divorce decree is passed by the court and this lady has ran away and not accessible, as she has declared her second marriage as legal, as soon as the decree was passed. Also, she is  officially pregnant this time. Earlier, she had to go thru abortions several times, as she was constantly in multiple illicit relationships with other men in Pune.
I dont know how I am supposed to fight and survive the false pending cases of 498-A and D.V. matter now, as the girl has escaped and absconding after getting divorce..


 3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 January 2013

1. May be too late now to put check and balances on your complaints.
You paid her 8 L to encourage all her illicit relationships. You could have paid roughly same amount to a criminal Lawyers and ended up not asking this question and thus would have not complained on behalf of all her future men’s she comes in contact with. It is rightly said man encourages (read as pampers) woman and that also monetarily and then complaint on their foolishness.

Unilateral QUASH of all pending criminal cases of parties at State’s HC by showing you kept your part of the agreement in a MCD Decree. However there is a major Conflict in Law when this question is put before Mumbai HC now (your case will go to Mumbai as your MCD happened in Pune), so pray to Legislatures to pass "The Conflict of decisions (Restoration of Uniformity) Bill, 1990" so that not only Mumbai HC favors you by quashing criminal cases now but other State’s HC also follows Law as laid by Hon’ble SC when question of ‘unilateral quash conflict of decisions by HC's in matrimonial cases” comes respectively to them. 

Shohn (President)     24 January 2013

498a is one of the most mis-used IPC in India. Please try to file maximum complaints against them also, try to complain using your sisters or mother. Please discuss IPC 420, 494, 495, 497, 120B with your lawyer. Never pay huge amount of money to the girl, this will encourage her to ask more. Give a request to police commissioner asking an un-biased enquiry regarding 498A case.

Ritz (Se)     15 April 2014

Hi Ratnesh,

I know That it's been years later that I am posting this reply.  Can u pls share your personal ID where we can communicate pls, I need to understand if she is the same aparna that I know. Will talk further there. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query