Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrindia (proproitor)     30 June 2014

Missing child

dear sir,

my wife left home on in december .she is living with her sister in gaziabad and showed her address as vikaspuri delhi.i live in nagpur.i know my wife isnt thr in vikaspuri.she didnt allow my son to meet me since 6 months and i am not sure if he is in good health or even alive,. inspite of continuous reminders in CAW CELL she didnt allow to meet my son and makes excuses.

Can i make a complaint in polica of my missing child in nagpur .as she took him from my house at nagpur.

also please suggest if i can file petition under 

Habeas corpus

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 June 2014

Give complete detail why she had left your home , had she filed any case against you , had you got visitation rights from the court , why didn't you had filed missing case before june now approx six months is going to complete , what are your intention regarding your married life wants to sustain it or not .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2014

You go personally with the help of relatives and her relatives find out where she is. Lot of communication facilities nowadays.File a police complaint atleast now. If not file a writ in the court.

She went of due to disputes She put DV Case aganst me and complaint ij police station for 498a But it is under caw cell.inspite of continues pleading asking her to come back and show my kid she isnt letting me see him.I am tired of this and hence want to file a missing complaint in police at nagpur.

She went of due to disputes She put DV Case aganst me and complaint ij police station for 498a But it is under caw cell.inspite of continues pleading asking her to come back and show my kid she isnt letting me see him.I am tired of this and hence want to file a missing complaint in police at nagpur.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register