Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 June 2011

Missing active writers here !

@ All

We miss following active ld. women writers and invite them to board for discussions

1. Roshni B

2. Ambika

3. Renuka Gupata

4. Utpala Kaur

5. Meenal Bahadur

6. Uma

7. Hema

Devio thek hai jaab husband wife mei pow-wow ho sakta hai toh kya internet forum writers mei thodhi bahut differences of opinion nahi ho sakati hai kya

So kindly come back above sat sahelia and more women writers welcome to make the Board true gender knowledge exchange corner. 

Learning

49 Replies

(Guest)

Isme se kuch mar gaye!!

You missed to write name of two DEVIS

1. Avani (!)

2.Live and Let Live.

Those who are being assassinated , may their soul rest in peace!! (!);(

These two virus' infected other peaceful members here and made them leave

this forum.But their mother id is stil alive and posting links containing SPAMs here.

2 Like

(Guest)

We miss following active ld. women writers and invite them to board for discussions

1. Roshni B
2. Ambika
3. Renuka Gupata
4. Utpala Kaur
5. Meenal Bahadur
6. Uma
7. Hema

Ye sub abb nahi ayeege tajobji.They all are tired now and take some rest .

And i dont think they come back near in future.( they are not interested)Aab aap yaahan akele ho.Likhte raho par koi jaavab dene wala nahi hoga.:(

1 Like

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     23 June 2011

its summer holidays time they would have gone on a hill station

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     23 June 2011

Seriously, we miss them, its better to hear from both the sides...Along wid Mr. Tajobsindia, my humble request too for all the ladies to join back..

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     23 June 2011

tajobsindia, don't you know most of those accounts are on suspension because of their activities.

Rahul T (Engineer)     23 June 2011

Sir Ji,

If

{

1>    Mother= Symbol Living GOD/Symbol of GOD.

2>    Daughter = Symbol of effect ion….

3>    Wife = Was a Symbol of LOVE…. Unfortunately Now Converted to Symbol of Terror….

}

Then

{           

What Those Devi’s Are???....

}

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rahul T
"

Sir Ji,

If

{

1>    Mother= Symbol Living GOD/Symbol of GOD.

2>    Daughter = Symbol of effect ion….

3>    Wife = Was a Symbol of LOVE…. Unfortunately Now Converted to Symbol of Terror….

}

Then

{           

What Those Devi’s Are???....

}
"

they are husband betrayed wife who never got justice inspite of SO MANY WOMEN FAVOURING LAWS .....

1 Like

(Guest)

<raises hand>
Present Sir!

have a nice day, all!

(Guest)
@All (except Uma ) yet you all DEVILs are missing them. Deviyaan always rocks!!!!!!!! That's why you all forgot the two SIKHANDI's ie Live and Let Live and Avani
1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 June 2011

hello,

i am here only.not gone to any hill station.

was busy in my own work.so did not come here.also i was bored of replying to unnecessary provocative messages.so i did not bother.

now i cant say,if this boredom is temporary or permanent.if it is temporary,i will come back again.

i am not the ID of the remaining 6 names.i am "me".

thanks to non-feminist for messaging me about this thread,that drew me back to LCI.

and many thanks to others for remembering me.

regards,

roshni

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 June 2011

@
1. Roshni B
2. Uma

Thanks for coming back.

@ Other repliers of this post

I did not start this thread to provoke or get such replies. Yes, I admit we have differences of opinion but that does not mean we should not remember these ladies who were active at some given point of time, they do contribute their side of views and in democracy we should hear both sides of views no matter how much we are for and or against such views.  

1 Like

(Guest)

Taj,

It seems you want true democracy - and want other side of democracy, while the other side wants reservations, favors and hell bent on making laws favorable to one section and professes woman life is more important than man.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 June 2011

uff oh....

You guys will never make so many replies to a new authors post but when I enquired about 7 ld. women writers everybody started the race to tie the first rakhi (August is coming BTW) thus postmorteming whose ID is available and whose is not……….....

arey bhai
wake up, either push off to cool getaways or divert your infinite witch hunt to replying to a new authors post if legal knowledge sharing interests you guys instead of PDA womanly traits (i.e. gossips)…....

Amen...................

[BTW Rakhi naam ka bhi koi ID hai yah tha kya yaha ! aab dekho kitney reply atey hai iss que. pey ..... SC ney sahi kaha tha ki "eik lady sari jindagi apkey sath rahegi divorce / acquittal from 498a toh matra reminder call certificate hai apkey liye" :-) ]

tar a rum pum……

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 June 2011

welcome back utpala.

i was really missing you.

dont worry.no one will report against you.

even if you died few weeks back,you died as a soldier who was fighting against all those "infective members".you died as a shaheed.we are proud of you...u are a brave soldier!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register