LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Thapa   02 March 2021

minor missing

If a minor boys goes missing and a complaint had been registered at local Ps and case has been started.So what is the procedure to withdraw the case.


 3 Replies

BASKI Manickam   02 March 2021

if the minor boy either returned or found any where, you go with him to police station and ask them to conclude the case.
1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 March 2021

You can withdraw the complaint explaining the reason.

simpy singh   04 March 2021

you can complain against withdrawAl

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register