Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subbu (sr engr)     29 July 2014

Mil is root cause of all problem which led to filling dp

respected experts,
MY mother_in_law is the root cause of all problem which force me to file a divorce petition in family court .My wife is born and brought up as arogant ,like her mother and her grand mother.She is not allowing me to sleep in my bedroom and not allowing to have good time with my kids.MIL is always tell my wife don't bother about any body(indirectly me) ,donot serve food,donot help me ,this is just tip of ice berg.my wife follows what ever her mother says .shortly neglected .during emergency (heart attack) my mIL not allowed wife to take me to the hospital.MIL has two elder son who are well settled ,she is not ready to leave home .if she left my home my problem will be solved and i and kids have good life.

please guide/advice me

thank s

regards

subbu

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2014

I endorse the views of Mr. Saurabh on your query. The house property stands in the name of your wife, she is backed by her  mother,hence any action to keep away mil from that house will certainly backfire and demolish the entire machinery.  If the present atmosphere continues or aggravates to the extent of beyond tolerance, you may walk out of the house, file divorce case and seek other reliefs trough court of law.

subbu (sr engr)     29 July 2014

yes ,that happened to be a big mistake .It is not tolerable ,so i quit the house and filed a divorce petition ,the case is posponed by the court .wife or her advocate not appeared in the court or any reply to the petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register