LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapnil   13 March 2020

Mental harrasment

I have served my 45 days notine piriod but still 45 days are pending to complete 90 days and my boss and super boss both are harrassing me every day. Frist they transferred me from Mumbai to south mumbai it is so far from my residence. Every day I'm changing 3 trains and 1 auto to reach office. Taking 2 hours to reach. After that they use abused language also talking like I'm gulam of those peoples. Taking reporting through call massage whatsapp massage. I'm getting so much frustrated and it is happening from my resignation. Lots of time I feel why should I not suside but I have entire families responsibility hence I dropped plan. Needd some help to serve my notice period

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     14 March 2020

You further defer your plan for next 45 days as you have vast responsibilities towards you as well as your family. This is the life wherein such harassment cannot be cured in a short span of time. 

If you can bear the cost of remaining notice period then apply to deposit that cost and get immediate relieving if accepted otherwise pass some more period and wait for the passage of this crucial time.

Free Legal Help India   15 March 2020

PLEASE CONTACT A. A. ZAIDI ADVOCATE FOR LEGAL HELP. CONTACT NO. 9719775005.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register