Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sitharthan (teacher)     13 February 2020

Mental harasment

Dear sir(s)/Madam,

My friend selvakumar  is working as a Engineer in a PSU in chennai. His age:46  No.of Kids:2(Boy-9yrs &girl-5yrs).His wife is working in a private organisation. 

From initial days my friend's wife is not allowing his mother to stay with him (my friend's mother is a widow & getting pension).So his mother lives in madurai seperatily .

Without the knowledge of my friend ,his wife had brought a flat ,presently they are living in that.

my friend's father in law has planned for to buy that flat idea since her daughter should not give her salary to him & salary is converted to EMI.

But my friend's wife has brought her's mother & father to chennai & they are staying with her (stating that :- to take care of thier child).

My friend is taking care of all the expenses ..

My friend's wife is always giving him mental torture (Root cause :-her mother and father & especially her sister-over phone).

All this tortures are acquire my friend's savings.  His  wife's sister husband didnot even come to my friend's marriage (since already he issuffrering because of this family)

If my friend reacts to her's torture ,then his wife is threatening him that" i will call the police & tell them you have beaten me".

Thinking about his kids future ,my friend is keeping patience. Even my friend donot want to discuss his problem with her mother since she is in the age of 78. 

My friend is doing good things to all (donating for orphanage).

What ever i am discussing is 100% true to the best of my knowledge.

Some times his wife is shouting him "get out from my house"

Please advice ,

1).Suppose in case of any problem ,If police comes how to react with them (since my friend is PSU employee)?

2).Any women experienced lawer /men lawer available near porur/guindy please give your number.

3).Any women experienced lawer /men lawer ,who can fight for my friend's side & make the opponent(wife side) to understand thier mistakes & to make live peacefully.porur/guindy.

Please reply

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     13 February 2020

it is better to protect the peace of mind.Just make situation such that his wife would be ready for a mutual divorce.He should file for divorce on mental crulety ground,and should take care of his mother how could he be in such disgust to isolate from his mother...Just let him play carefully.i give you a link they do these cases in batter way ;https://www.shoneekapoor.com/

watsup; +919811850498

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     17 February 2020

First lodge written complaint n see the developments and leave the house.   Yu do not file any case.   If she files for maintenance,then pl call me n Iwill tell you how to go about it.

adv Anamika Vichare

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register