LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Memo of Address of wife's HMA petition

what are the remedy available to husband from lower court in situation like following;

A is petitioner / wife

B is respondent / husband

A files S. 13 (1) (ia) (ib) with X as her address under memo of Parties

B during progress of proceedings receives a Court Order to visit A residence place under visitation rights. Upon reachign he discovers A does not actually lives there. Now, B files Contempt of Court Order application which is sub-judice.

Later on B gets the address verified by local police station SO Officer who after physical ivestigation submits a report stating A does not live at the address and A/B’s child also does not lives at that address.

After some months B sends Court Process Service to A’s already filed address. The Court Process Service returns un delivered with note from Process Server that A does not live at that address hence process service could not take place.

Later B files IA for Address verification with witness proof under sworn affidavit. At the time of hearing of his IA A’s advocate on records verbally assures Court that indeed A lives at that address hence dismiss B’s IA. Court believes the verbal assusrance and under Court’s daily order Sheet mentions that as per ld. adv. assurance that A lives at the stated address this court believes the same and thus disposes the IA.

Now what remedy B has to above? He knows he will find difficutly in future to Court Process Service and also for any legal matters where in he is supposed to send a Legal Notice during the pendancy of the lower court trial.

I am looking for title of the Application I should file and Sections / Acts to be used and rest certified copy of above avernments I have.

Please help me as I can’t afford a adv. and I am contesting my wife’s filed HMA / CrPC case for maint. from last 4 yrs. where in she has not got any maint. and doing all the tricks.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register