New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitri kharod   18 May 2023

membership registration

in which court should I get registered for membership as a tax lawyer???


 10 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 May 2023

At your State, BCI.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2023

most of the professionals acting as tax consultants are law graduates or persons having professional qualifications. There are no prescribed qualifications to become a tax consultant/ advisor.

First you get yourself enrolled as an advocate through your state bar council and then choose the field you desire to practice

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 May 2023

Well advise by expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan, I agree.

Get yourself enrolled as an Advocate with your State Bar Council and start practice of your choice/ taste /requirement and/or opportunity.

1 Like

chaitri kharod   19 May 2023

yes, that's already done at the time of registration for AIBE....

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 May 2023

Well after having registered or enrolled as an advocate, you may get your name registered with bar association of taxation lawyers in your city and first find a good senior lawyer, get trained under him or her for a considerable period, learn the profession properly of all practical procedures, after gaining confidence to face the court on all circumstances, you may start practicing independently.

1 Like

chaitri kharod   20 May 2023

yes that's the question...I have already enrolled as an advocate but in which court , I should get registered for membership ??

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2023

You do not have to get yourself registered in any court.

But you can choose a bar association within your residential jurisdiction, and give an application for getting you registered in the records of the bar association.

Your name should be recommended by any member of the local bar association or you can produce a copy of the  bar council enrolment certificate to register your name in that bar as an evidence  

The taxation lawyers will be having their own bar association situated within the taxation court complex, you can get yourself registered as a practitioner in that association also.



1 Like

chaitri kharod   21 May 2023

Okay I got it...thank you so much..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2023

You are welcome for your appreciations.

Wish you a successful career ahead.

1 Like

chaitri kharod   21 May 2023

thank you sir for best wishes....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register