LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

angel (marketing expert)     07 August 2014

Medical examination during reinvestigation

is medical examination is possible during re-investigation (rape case)if yes then can we approach police commissioner for the same? does it holds any value in front of the magistrate? my medical examination was not done because my investigation officer misguided me by saying that nothing will come out in the medical as its been a month that physical contact has taken place and that's why he got the bail on the same grounds? so can you please suggest me what next step should i take? 

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 August 2014

You have not mentioned why you had registered your fir so late after a month , as per doctor the medical should be done within 72 hours of the rape for best result , he takes some samples like blood and ........ , police preserve the undergarments and the cloths which were wearing by the victim on the said day for forensic test , you are right you may approach to the police commissioner and narrate your story in writing and request him to re- investigate the matter, if he will convinced from your statement and the evidence you will exhibit to him he will give order to re-investigate the matter .

angel (marketing expert)     08 August 2014

the rape was under the pretext of marriage and the accused made me and family belied that he will marry me after a month but then he ran off. thats why lodged comlaint so late. but now he is out on bail so can u please tell me whether i can challenge his bail or not? will session court listen to my plea

angel (marketing expert)     08 August 2014

moreover he has already mentioned in his bail application that we had intercourse but everything was mutual (which is not true) so is there is any need of medical again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register