LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mango (Consultant)     20 April 2013

Mediation cell recording

Does court record any mediation sessions? Is there is a way to get the recording sessions of the conducted mediations? My estranged wife accepted in the mediation that DV and 498a cases are framed one to serve the purpose of her desires i.e. 1cr demand. Mediation judge heard all these non-sense but keep quite. Her mother (my MIL) out of anger also confessed many things.... Now, I want disclose the actual facts of my case to the honorable judge. Is there is a way to have those recording sessions?

Mango

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 April 2013

Unfortunately mediation proceedings in divorce matters are oral; no record is made of the proceedings or the outcome.

1 Like

rahul (director)     20 April 2013

otherwise also, mediation is purely non-legal process, this made this way ,just to ensure that ppl talk freely without applying legal scene,

even in reconcialtion sesion with judge.. dont have any legal value.. even if she accept that she file all case to get 1cr/ in judge chamber ... judge cant take her  statment as legal..

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     20 April 2013

If mediation cell recordings are kept then that too will become extention of court room.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 April 2013

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

Unfortunately mediation proceedings in divorce matters are oral; no record is made of the proceedings or the outcome.

Tajobsindia, 

as per my knowledge, the final outcome of mediation - FAILED / SUCCEEDED is recorded.

pl correct me if wrong.

Mango (Consultant)     20 April 2013

Thanks Tajobsindia  Sir for your reply... Is CAW sesisons are recorded for scrunity purpose?

Thanks rahul...

Thanks Alok Tholiya ...

Mango

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register