Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   21 June 2022

measurements of newly constructed house

dear Sir,

can any official of the muncipal corporation visit my house at any time without any official letter to take measurements of my house which was constructed by me 5 years back on my own old house, but without taking any prior approval of the Municipal Corporation, because as per new Maharashtra govt Municipal laws,no prior permission is required to build a new or renovate it.

please advice legal point quickly

Best regards


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 June 2022

you must take steps to register your house in Municipal records as quick as possible

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   21 June 2022

Dear learned sir 

My old house is already registered with  the Municipal records.

I just demolished the same area and built a 2 story building ,but the officials of muncipal corporation is playing game with me, there are lots of new buildings in my area, but the muncipal corporation is ignoring those 


Best regards 


Best regards 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query