New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu P Sopanam   25 April 2020

Measurement of Property

My mother has given request for measurement of Land in Taluk office.We have paid the chellan amount for Measurement of land.we are not receiving positive response from the Taluk office.Any way to get the measurement done with out further delay.We want to fence the property since anti social elements are using the back side of property since there is no fence and property is open.Shall I give a writ petition in high court or any other remedies.please suggest for further action


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     25 April 2020

First, ask the Tahsildar what action they have taken on your complaint through RTI by marking a copy to the SDO/RDO/Joint Collector.  You will get a reply.  Nowadays there is lockdown. so you will get reply after lockdown.

Vishnu P Sopanam   25 April 2020

I have already filed RTI.for the same.I got the reply that the application is under process and they will intimate once the date is fixed.i got the reply on 28/02/2020.but no intimation is recieved yet.I need a speedy action from the Tahsildar.Am ready to spend money to get my measurement done.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 April 2020

Submit an application to the District Collector of your District with full details of your case and request him to issue necessary instructions to the Tahsildar concerned.

shamataneja (Advocate)     27 April 2020

U can file the writ petition seeking a direction against the public authority inorder to save guard ur property. Before filing writ petition send a finalnotice to the taluka recording their default and calling them to rectify their obligations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register