Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHAIK GHOUSE BASHA   23 September 2017

Me.!!! i want a quick divorce..!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am an victim of this Maintenance case. I am not at all a guilty because I haven't filed any case or neither complained about my Marital life to anyone. But the the woman who married me was an extra active towards case, court etcc...

As this is the 2nd Marriage to that woman with me, But It is my First marriage with her in my life. And it has been 3 years I am facing the meaningless and untruthful allegations. So the final summary is

She is not ready to come and live with me anymore and she is demanding for the maintenance every month of Rs 15,000/-

But I am an unemployee and I cannot afford that pay. So still my case is under discussion for the DEFENCE EVIDENCE as the

defence is me myself. Can Any one help me out with the right suggestion how to avoid the maintenance as I cannot afford it

and I am an unemployee too.

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 September 2017

To get a divorce it requires resoanble grounds.

SHAIK GHOUSE BASHA   23 September 2017

In that case JUDGE Has already asked that woman that if she is ready to lead a marital life with me she sayed

: NO, He Will Kill me , I am not ready to go with him

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     23 September 2017

You are legally and morally bound to maintain your wife and children The only way to escape is only when your wife has sufficient financial condition. In that case, you shall be entitled to claim maintenance. Pursue your case properly. The amount of maintenance as demanded by your wife is unreasonable. Challenge the same in the court of law. 

Radha Krishna   24 September 2017

You muslim right.  Yours easy divorce system. Tolak tolak tolak, 3 times tell. Matter over. No need to take divorce if you can maintain 4 wives. So, enjoy.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     25 September 2017

Only the fact that you are unemployed will not help you in getting a no-maintenance order.  Every able- bodied individual is bound to maintain his wife.  The only way you can avoid maintenance is if your wife is earning a good amount of money. 

Dar Mohsin (Advocate)     27 September 2017

Any one among the following conditions must be fulfilled/proved before the court to challenge and to deny the maintenance claimed by the wife against her husband.

1. that the wife is in adultery

2. that the wife has sufficient means to maintain herself

3. that the husband has no means to maintain his wife

4. that the wife had either drafted by someone or pronounced by herself divorced

5. that the wife had withdrawn the society of her husband without any sufficient cause or

6. if both are living seperately with mutual consent

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     27 September 2017

Thanks for the enlightenment. But it is not the correct proposition in law. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register