LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Prabhu   17 October 2022

Mcop case - lawyer is not good

Respected sir/madam
My father met with an accident four years back.we filled mcop case with a lawyer..and case has stated this year. the problem is judge asks for something and he gives something.he is not educating us properly what will they ask..and how to answer..if he educate us...
Last time he gave summon to a evedence but does not mentioned his number.. because of that ...the case is getting delayed
if we ask him about this he is not at all we don't know anything he is trying to fool us.what shall I do...please guide me


 5 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     17 October 2022

Change your lawyer

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 October 2022

You should discontinue such a lawyer replacing with some other local prudent lawyer

Harish Prabhu   17 October 2022

my father is not showing interest in changing lawyer... where should I complain him

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 October 2022

That is your / your father's decision, there is no alternative.

Harish Prabhu   19 October 2022

so I could not complain him anywhere

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register