Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mcd conditions

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by : bhavana
in my previous post i mentioned that i provoked my husband and he slapped me, i recorded that slapping in my mobile. many learned advocates gave me different responses if i can file DV on my husband. my situation is that i don't stay with my husband, my inlaws are trying to bring me back but i decided to stay away from the marriage. its been more than 6 months i am not in contact with my husband. for how long can i avoid my husband ? can my husband file any case on me ? on the pretext of working i am staying with my boy friend. my parents are aware of where i am working but they have been hiding my where abouts from my inlaws. 

this is my second marriage. my previous marriage ended in MCD. this marriage also i am trying for MCD. will it work ?

pls advise how to proceed ?

Marriage look good once. Dvorce also look gud once only.

Daily tyre puncture how many times you go pancher shop? Change tyre or change road.

You will be laughing stock fro now on.

Why dont you somply adjst with someone. What finally matters is whether yo uare happy or not. Not happy? Why go divorce? Why go alimony? All that waste. Simply go with anyone whom you like, then file DV case on him and rape case on him. You can get more money like that, than throug maintennace etc.

(Guest)
in my previous post i mentioned that i provoked my husband and he slapped me, i recorded that slapping in my mobile. many learned advocates gave me different responses if i can file DV on my husband. my situation is that i don't stay with my husband, my inlaws are trying to bring me back but i decided to stay away from the marriage. its been more than 6 months i am not in contact with my husband. for how long can i avoid my husband ? can my husband file any case on me ? on the pretext of working i am staying with my boy friend. my parents are aware of where i am working but they have been hiding my where abouts from my inlaws. 

this is my second marriage. my previous marriage ended in MCD. this marriage also i am trying for MCD. will it work ?

Daily tyre puncture how many times you go pancher shop? Change tyre or change road.

Why dont you somply adjst with someone. What finally matters is whether yo uare happy or not. Not happy? Why go divorce? Why go alimony? All that waste. Simply go with anyone whom you like, then file DV case on him and rape case on him. You can get more money like that, than throug maintennace etc.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register