Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Andy Moore   11 January 2023

Mca registered immigration agencies involved in fraud and breaking consumer laws repeatedly

This post is not seeking legal advice. Instead, an effort is being made to prevent the rampant immigration fraud by creating awareness through the means of this post.
I am posting this to create awareness so people can avoid themselves getting defrauded by false promises of jobs and visas, among other things, by registered Indian agencies.
Also, I intend to seek attention of lawmakers and lawyers to lobby for legislation to govern Indian immigration agencies. There's no authority overseeing the propose of business of the immigration agencies, making consumers suffer in slow consumer forums.

Please read this report before you decide to go to any Indian immigration agencies: https://www.mediafire.com/file/c91vkae2n2xbg3p/Indian_Agencies_updated.pdf/file

Hashtag: 
Systematic immigration fraud
Legalized scam
Organised crime
White collar crime
Work permit scam
Gross violations of rights, cunning tactics, exploitation of vulnerability
India fraud migration industry
Abroad job offers at LinkedIn, Naukri, etc. by government registered consultants
Canada immigration fraud/cheating
Canada immigration job fraud
MCA registered immigration agency fraud
Visa with job assistance scam
MCA registered visa consultant posing as job consultants
How to find out fake Canada immigration agencies
Why should you never trust any Indian MCA registered immigration agencies or visa consultants
How registered Indian companies, which don’t have an RCIC agent or Canadian immigration lawyer, are luring clients for visa process with false promise of job
How MCA registered immigration agencies are posing as job consultants
MCA registered immigration agencies doing Canada immigration fraud and acting as job consultants to lure the clients
Non-RCIC registered agents are luring clients with false promise of jobs, accommodation, food, insurance, and air tickets
Rampant fraud by MCA registered immigration agencies/companies along with Indian immigration lawyers
I got a call from XYZ company (MCA registered) for PR visa and a job in Canada

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 January 2023

Thank you sir....................................

2 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2023

No use.  Victims are more eager to be cheated.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2023

Until the victims realise, such frauds will continue to be repeated on the higher side.

2 Like

Andy Moore   07 April 2023

I hope the government and concerned authorities raise awareness among the masses as it is very underlooked sector.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2023

You are right but who will bell the cat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register