LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh M   15 December 2022

May request for suggestion on next steps. here is in detail please

Respected, This is Mahesh brother of mine, who works as a daily worker for their day to day life,  One of the Railway employee who s in good cator met him and influenced him based on his education 10th class, there are Job opportunities in Railway for which he charted 5Lakhs in installments, as a proof, Railway person had shared his payslip, badge id, blank cheque with his signature and promissory note. Until today it didnt worked out and one fine day we had requested him to return the amount and he said he is in some home made issues with his wife and he said he will return the amount in short time by taking all his belongings.  Today, All of sudden we saw a news that he was murdered. His wife said she only does that and surrenderd  to police. May you please help us on next steps to get my amount. Like me there are 10+ people paid him which we got to know recently. 

Thank you so much in advance

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 December 2022

You paid him the amount for a favour in the back door for wrongdoing work.  How can it possible? 

Mahesh M   16 December 2022

Thank you for reply!! That is how they moulded my brother as he is done only till 10th class. He also conveyed that this positions r related to track maintenance and 10th class qualification is enough. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register