Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudesh Bhong   28 October 2022

Max Life term life policy rejected.

Hi,

I applied for term life policy in the month of July 2022. After having my blood, urine and TMT test was done, MAX Life rejected my application by saying "Due to the findings of your TMT test we are rejecting your policy". Policy getting rejected turns me into depression and disturbed. After that I went to local doctor with my reports and showed him my reports, as per local doctor everything was fine Iam totally fit. Same is confirmed by another doctors. I asked several times to the MAX Life team to review my application, but no luck they did not reply to my query. Then I applied for another Term life policy in other company and now the policy is issued by other company.

So my query is can I file a complain against MAX LIFE company, because of there carelessness and mistake I was mentally unstable and disturbed.

Regards,
Sudesh

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 October 2022

No case is made out from the facts posted by you, however, if you feel strong about the behaviour of MAX company contact them / local prudent lawyer 

S A CHOUDHURY   28 May 2023

Thank you for sharing such valuable insights. Your expertise shines through in this post. To delve deeper into this subject, <a href="https://A G COMPUTER" target="_blank">click here</a>.

Prakash Jay   16 December 2023

For me also they did the same. Nothing is there in TMT. They said have postpone my test and asked me to reapply after July 2024. Can you tell me.what is other insurance which you have taken

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register