LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devil C   16 March 2020

matters in 376 506 354

my friend's brother got arrested in a case of 376(2)(n),354,323,294,506,34 the prosecution have got arrested his sister and mother also and now the case is in sessions trial, what case may have been made against his mother and sister as his sister was there when the boy got arrested now due to court dates she could not go back to her husband and it is causing her family problems also.
do all the above sections together make a strong case?


 11 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 March 2020

send case no details will tell you details

Mastan   17 March 2020

sections wont make the case strong but the facts and supported evidences.

whenever necessary file absent petition for your sister citing the reasons.


Yatharth Rohila   17 March 2020

Seems like a case of girlfriend/boyfriend dispute. Due to the same the guys other family members are also roped in. Its very common misuse of this particular section. The first step here will be to apply for bail. There are n number of judgments wherein bail has been granted in case of rape due to girlfirned/boyfriend dispute. Kindly contact a good lawyer.

Devil C   18 March 2020

bail was granted but concern here is, that how can his mother and sister be accused of 376 is it possible that a woman is charged with this section i.e.376

Free Legal Help India   26 March 2020


Mansoor S   02 April 2020

dear Advocates , can you please give a clarity on below points, one of my friend alleged under ipc 376,420,417, which is a fake case , is there any facility to remove 376 section from the FIR ? the police people are saying that they have the authority to remove the section. please kindly clarify my doubt.
Thank you in advance

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 April 2020

FIR, Challan are required to be examined to suggest any remedy. if required consult with details.  

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 April 2020

Yes, charges can be get ammended. Details are required to be examined. If required consult with details. 

Mansoor S   05 April 2020

Is there any possibilities to add or deletions of the sections in already filled FIR?

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     05 April 2020

Yes, it is possible

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     05 April 2020

Yes, it is possible. Details require to be examined.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query