New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram lal Jat   24 August 2023


ONE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OBTAINED by my grandfather in- law which is knowingly false .
municipal corporation issued birth certificate to my grandfather in- law.
AS per law only father and mother obtained birth certificate but my grandfather in -law accusing me and my husband in false case therefore he did it and got false birth certificate of my son.
NOW I am send many applications
in municipal corporation for
cancellation of birth certificate but
municipal corporation not take any action and send report that birth certificate is legaly valid and two witnesses also make statement one my grandfather in law and one other.
both witnesses say that birth taken place and same birth certificate obtained BY me.
but now point only is legaly birth certificate not obtained by any others only obtained by parents.
my grandfather in-laws got this birth certificate which is false and also procedural also wrongly obtained.
but municipal corporation not take actions against my grandfather in-laws and also not cancel of birth certificate .
what I will do now
1 ,any remedy in high court available then pls guide me I want to cancel birth certificate and take actions against municipality and my grandfather in -laws


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2023

You have not stated that if the birth certificate obtained by your grandfather in law is incorrect and hnow come your grandfather in law had obtained the birth certificate of your son?

If the data and date of birth are incorrect, you can send a legal notice to the Municipal commissioner stating that so and so person obtained a birth certificate playing fraud with the connivance of the staff of his office with all false data.  You can attach the documentary evidences of your son's birth details and request the authorities to cancel the birth certificate issued by them and to issue a fresh certificate to the parents of the child alone and not to a third party

Ram lal Jat   24 August 2023

SIR i send many applications but municipal corporation not replying.i am also sending some applications to CHIEF REGISTRAR.
NOW I am waiting for reply.
simultaneously I also file RTI application to provide information regarding what actions and inquiring conducted on my application.
but municipal corporation nothing replying.
i also file online complaint but same was pending

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register