LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Ramesh Yadav   15 July 2023

Matter of Cheating, forgery, conspiracy and theft.

Please suggest what should I do ?


is registered as on dated 18th March, 2023 but still no Arrest is done.
while asking about the status investigating officer always misguides me.


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 July 2023

You can approach the trial court with a petition to direct the police to submit the charge sheet expeditiously.

1 Like

anubhav Bhatt   16 July 2023

Dear Client you should approach High Court for fair investigation it's a speedy remedy for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990
1 Like

Sneha Saha   09 August 2023

You should approach the Magistrate in such a case. As under Section 156(3) of CrPC the Magistrate who is empowered under Section 190 of CrPC may order the police to start the investigation,

1 Like

Advocate Shivchand Mishra (Lawyer)     15 August 2023

Approach the Magistrate Court u/s 156(3) Crpc seeking early filing of chargesheet. You can also seek monitoring of investigation by Court, provided you have sufficient grounds.

However, before approaching the judicial Magistrate you can also meet the Police Commissioner of your district and request the same to him.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register