LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar Hiremath   10 July 2020

Matrimonial issue

Sir we got married in 2016 after three months of marriage she suddenly disappeared from home after few days we came to know that she got abortion,I send a notice to her but she didn't respond and when we asked her father he said we send her after two years in between some elder panchyat have been done and in panchayat they agreed to send but failed even though when I called her she didn't respond so I left my village in depression after two i.e 2018 she filed a mutual divorce case creating so much nonsense infront of our house but again in presence of panchayat they settled the issue for some amount and the case dismissed for default,when I came back to my village they made be sign on some estamp divorce paper of 500rupees value, Sir please provide me a proper suggestions that is their any problems from her in future and she is trying to get married another person so what shall I do, Sir please give proper suggestions I am fully confused and depressed regarding this matter

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     10 July 2020

Hello,

As per your statement atleast 2 years have passed since your wife has left your company. She is not willing to cohabit with you. And your wife is also interested in some other person. So in this case there is no rationality to continue such relationship. Therefore go for mutual consent divorce. 

Sunayana Chhabra   10 July 2020

Mere signing on divorce papers does not end relationship. She is still your wife and you can take action against her if she remarries. Feel free to contact at sunayana122@gmail.com for further assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register