LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiv gupta (proprietor)     18 October 2022

master plan demolition building compensation rights.

A Shop in market owned by me.this Shop last above 100 years owned by my parents.This property all old documents with me.
This time nagar parishad kotputli rajasthan give me a notice for produce all documents of this my market all shop tenents and shop owner give notice same matter. in notice give 3 days time .
After 3 days nagar parishad public announcement. this market demolished after 24 hours.vacated all people.and after this time he demolished all structure without any componsation.He said all premises under enchrochment or in line in masterplan 2031.all shop owner deposited documents of 100 years old .but he refused and demolished .
in rajasthan municipality act or any court give me componsation of my property or not?


 2 Replies

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     18 October 2022

File writ petition either before supreme court or before high court. Call or mail for assistance. 

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 October 2022

You can send a legal notice to the authorities and file a suit in the courts of law. There have been cases where landowners did not have a choice but to handover their property to authorities for project developments. However, such a landowner is under no obligation to pay capital gains tax on the compensation he received from authorities, the SC has ruled.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register