LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeshpillai (jj)     09 September 2010

Maruti A Star Amazing Facts

I have this car which i boght last year thru Autoindia.com   it 's great buy are Power windows, remote central locking, driver & Passenger Airbag. For music lovers the car comes with a CD player with 4 speakers, all for free. Now long drives with your beloved become all the more exciting with music. The air conditioner of Maruti A-Star is considered as fully compact

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Rajesh,U have posted quite an unusual message,So here is an unususal response:----

An AD of Maruti Suzuki--"Kitna Deti Hai"--- is very much disgraceful to Indians.

In one AD a Russian General is explaining different characteristics of a tank but Indian Army General foolishly asks "Kitna Deti hai" --MILEAGE.He is stuck with the idea of mileage only

In another AD an expert is explaining all the different characteristics of a Yacht and an Indian man asks foolishly "Kitna Deti Hai--MILEAGE"

In another Ad an expert is explaining features of something which looks like a rocket to a group of Indian visitors and ultimately when asked to raise  any question an Indian asks "Kitna Deti Hai"-MILEAGE.

Now look how disgraceful it is that while such high tech inventions are being explained,Indians are thinking of mileage only as if thinking of mileage is something very great--while inventing such high tech things scientist always take care that how these things would be run practically,I mean on what cost. A tank is not a car,that an Army General would worry of its mileage--if it is good in other characteristics , it is quite foolish to raise a question about its mileage.

Similarly it is foolish to ask such questions in the case of a Rocket/or Spaceship ----"Kitna deti hai" .

I feel there is nothing wrong in thinking of mileage of a Car but Maruti ads show Indians thinking of Mileage as if while dining in a 5 star a person is comparing rates with a Dhaba.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Maruti-Suzuki-is-disgracing-Indians-22470.asp

1 Like

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     09 September 2010

oye Tushar yaar aapne to Band Baja di

Ha Ha Ha

1 Like

(Guest)

Only a crackpot can match a crackpot.

(Guest)

Mr. Daksha,replied on above mentioned link ,worth mentioning------

Dear All,

Let me add one more dimension to this for those who does not know the ground reality.  About three years ago there was an attempt to form union by the temporary employees and thereafter there was a mass dismissal of employees at Maruti plant in garb of one reason or other.  Secondly from the Maruti Plant from every thursday onward there is a great exodus of trailors because of which reason not only the dividers on the road got smashed but the life of ordinary person is hit beyond imagination. 

About the Ad instead of asking Kitna deti hai let's rephrase the question ab tak Suzuki ne kitna value addition diya or kitna monetary benefit liya.

Best Regards

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register