LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Choudhary (Senior Software Engineer)     10 February 2010

Marrige Problem

Hi my self is Mohit.I love to a Girl from last 2.5 Years.Both are above 22 Years,Hindu but from diffrenct caste.I told to her parents to do marry with her but they are not aggried.And now they has been forced to girl if she will marry against them then they will do sucide.So now girl is going to back.And saying to me,i can't not maary against them so plz be talk them and become aggried to them.Now when i talk to her family,they are telling me to do police complaint.I have photos with her.Now plz tell me what should i do.How can i resolve these metter.

Learning

2 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     10 February 2010

You should marry a girl who has the strong will to stand by your side all your life. As you say that the girl is hesitating to come away from her parents, how are you going to live with her confidently?  Suppose in case you marry the girl without her parent’s consent, any minute after marriage she may go with her parents because she likes her parents so much than you and she is also afraid that her parents may commit suicide.  Such being the situation how are you confident that she will live with you after marriage.  Any moment she may join her parents if her parents call her after marriage.  You will be the loser.  Think again before marrying this girl.

Please don’t mistake me to say so.  I say this for your well being.

sugandh (student)     10 February 2010

brother....agar ladki tumko support nahi karegi to kuch bhi nahi ho sakta. Tumhari problem padhke lag raha hai ki ladki ka yah stand hai, ki "tum mana sako to ghar walo ko mana lo, humare bas ki baat nahi hai"...koi bhi relationship is tarah kamyab nahi hota...dono ko problem ek saath face karni padti hai, aur ek dusre ka saath dena padta hai...behtar hoga, ki ladki se ek baar aur keh ke dekho..agar wo apne ghar alon ko tayar karle to thik...warna aage badhte chalo...zindgi bahut kuch layi hai tumhare liye....!! God bless...and all d best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register