IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manvitha   14 December 2022

Marrige issue

I am sindhu I was arrased and mentally and physically ny my husband and stopped not to talk with my family . Now i came to my parents house . How should I clam my rights for my kids  he is private employee and  his parents has. A house in village nad land 


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 December 2022

You can claim maintenance for your children and, if not employed, for yourself. Other rights and claims are beyond immediate action unless you propose to initiate divorce proceedings. 

2 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

why rights of kid alone.  contest even for your maintenance as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query