LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram lal Jat   25 December 2023

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE CAN BE CANCELLED

I MARRIED IN 2020 . SOMEONE OBTAINED MY SON BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN 2019 (SHOW BIRTH OF CHILD 2019) . IT IS NOT POSSIBLE BUT HE DID IT FOR TRAP ME IN FALSE CASES . NOW HE WAS COMPLAINT AGAINST ME THAT HE WAS MARRIED IN 2017 BUT HE OBTAINED MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OF 2020 (SHOW DATE OF MARRIAGE 2020).
COURT HAVE ANY JURISDICTION TO CANCELLED MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ( MY WIFE AND ME NOT AGREE TO CANCEL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE).
MYSELF FILE CASE AGAINST SAME PERSON FOR TRAPING IN FALSE CASE AND ALSO LODGE CASE AGAINST MUNICIPAL CORPORATION FOR CANCEL THIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE WHICH BEARING NAME OF MYSELF AS FATHER AND NAME OF MY WIFE AS MOTHER .
IF ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE GUIDE ME.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 December 2023

Have you got a son born after your marriage in 2020?  If so, have you got his birth registered? If you have no son, where is that son allegedly born to you in 2019?  The burden of proof to cancel the marriage licence in on the other person. He has also to prove his locus standi in this matter. If the other person is alleging that a son was born tto you in 2019, the burden of identifying that boy and proving that he is  the same as the one  whose name is appearing in the birth register is on the other person. After that he has to prove that he is your son thro DNA test. You have not stated whether you have a son born after 2020.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2023

Your case is going on for long and there are counter cases agaisnt each other.

Since the matter is already pending before courts, you may pursue the matter accordingly.

Ram lal Jat   25 December 2023

my son birth in 2021 after marriage in 2020.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 December 2023

Repeated query at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/someone-obtain-my-son-birth-certificate-for-accusing-me-in-false-case-229513.asp on 30th May 2023

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register