Ahrar Alam (CEO) 25 May 2014
Dr J C Vashista (Advocate) 25 May 2014
Disclose full facts, get the firm registered, aggresively advertise the product and patented, if so.
Must engage a local lawyer to take care of legal procedures, hassles and disputes.
Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant) 25 May 2014
I do agree with the learned Expert Dr Vashishta. In India the manufacturers are categorized in different groups and the policy also differ from trade to trade. Unless you will not disclose the Item no proper guide lines can be given to you.
The industry size also matters as there are different categories of it starting from Large scale to the Small scale and Gharelu Udhyogs.
It will always be better to engage an experienced Advocate for the getting registration and all the legal formalities done on your behalf.
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
K.K.Ganguly (Advocate) 25 May 2014
1. Take permission to produce it here if the said product has been patented,
2. Start producing following Indian law.
ramanathan (Chief Legal Consultant) 25 May 2014
Dear Ahrar Alam, Greetings. Wishing you all the best for yiur new product in India.
1. Whether you have got a Patent for the product in Europe? or some body got the same in Europe.
2. If you got a patent in Europe, you first apply for an Indian Patent based on the Europe patent. Even if some body got a patent fir the same in Europe, nithing prevents yiu from applying for a patent in India.
3. Before starting production or manufacturing in India, you must apply for appropriate licenses with the concerned Authorities which depend upon the nature of product, by constituting a firm or Comoany either Private Limited or Public Limited with an Indian counterpart as a Director with an address in India. Further yiu have to comply with the statutory regulations by the Local Authiries where your manufacturing facility is created.
I can assist you in formation of a Compnay and for incorporation in India, provided full information is disclosed to me which will be kept Confidential.
I shall also assist you in applying for a patent in India. If yiu are an Indian, then yiu can apply with yiur Indian address. If yiu are a foreigner also, you can apply with your foreign address. If yiu wish to have the patent in your Indian Company's name, then yiu must firm the Indian Company first before applying.
If yiu require any further clarifucation, please do nit hesitate to contact me 09994675721 or email@example.com
Ramanathan R P
Advocate and Consultant.
Biswanath Roy (Advocate) 26 May 2014
1. Prepare a viable Project with appropriate man power planning.
2. Register the Company- If it is Public Limited or Private Limited Company then Register it under company law by engaging any company law expert. If it is Partnership Company prepare a Partnership Deed and get it registered by the Registrar of your State
. 3. Hire a Corporate and Business lawyer and a good Chartered Accountant and one experienced and qualified Management Personnel
.4. Obtain Trade Mark and PATENT OF YOUR PRODUCT from the concerned authority.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate) 26 May 2014
Well advised by all learned senior advocates on the issue, now it is for you to take a decision based on the advises rendered to move further accordingly.
subramanian (consultant) 28 May 2014
Prashant Mule (LEGAL SERVICES) 07 July 2014