Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     15 July 2011

Mantenance

Hi,

Court gave 10000 Rs interim maintenance to my wife. The interim custody of my 5 year old child was given to me. Then she approached High court and got the interim custody order modified.Where I get the custody of child after his school till 6 pm daily and she gets his interim custody till morning then he goes to school.

I also got his custody on saturday till sunday 10 am.

I have been giving her 10000 Rs as directed by court. I have also been paying my son's school fees, his books and other needs. He eats lunch at my place daily.

Now My wife has put application for enhancement of maintenance because of son?  How much she is eligble  for it? will court consider my facts?

I am also going to give application to the court to change the order of the high court to restore the older court order as high court order says I can seek them modification of HC order for my son's interim custody  after 6 months.

In that case how much her application for enhance ment of maintenance will get affected?

Will I still need to file the objections ?

Learning

2 Replies

Mani123456 (Engineer)     15 July 2011

I forgot to mention that she is earning 20000 Rs per month.

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

How much are you earning? That's matter

say if one is earning less than 10,000 p.m the court cannot ask to sell his body parts or sold himself for maintanace

The child  equally yours and you have the liability for him too

If she is earning 20,000 p.m then you must be earning 50,000-1 lakh per month That's why she has approached to the court for enhancement

If your wife is staying with you and earning 20,000 and you are earning 50,000 p.m then it means your whole house hold income is 70,000 p.m and from which your child and got the mainatance which comes out to be 23,000 p.m on each individual that is 46,000 on your wife and child since wife is earning 20,000 p.m then you calculate you need to pay 26,000 p.m (maximum) or may come out to be 20,000 p.m

If your wife atated earning more than 50,000 per month then you can ask for reduction of wages

WHY YOU AFRAID OF GIVING WAGES FOR YOUR CHILD, LEAVE THE WIFE. APART FROM THIS SHE IS ALSO CARING YOUR CHILD . CAN YOU EQUATE IN TERMS OF MONEY??

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register