Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Jain (Proprietor)     20 October 2012

Man power outsourcing

Hi all

one of my client is in the process of starting an overseas recruitment firm. I am looking for information on licenses and other legal aspects that need to be in place for such an enterprise. What are the legal formalities we need to do and whar are the legal issues associated with this. Kindly let me know.... 

Thanx & Regards

 1 Replies

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     21 October 2012

1) You should have the Company legallyy formed & registered with its office address.

2) You should have bank account opened.

3) You should obtain trade licence, Sales Tax registration certificate etc. which are ordinarily required to start a business in India.

4) If yoy recruit staff then you should follow the related rules for payment of wages, subscripttion to PF etc. etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query