LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

malaika   23 April 2022

man murdered and wife buried him.wothout informing the police or his doctor


we suspect a man was murdered by his wife as she immediately buried him without informing the police or his doctor.

how can we request the court to do a investigation on the remains of the dead body to ascertain if it was a murder or natural death as the wife claims she got frightened and buried him when he collapsed.

how was she so sure that he was dead as she is not a doctor, he could have fainted as well.

they are Christians.


 3 Replies

Parasar   23 April 2022


Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2022

You must inform to police immediately through phone number 100

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 April 2022

Did you report the matter to police and police did not take cognizance of such a henios crime ?

 If so, move to area Magistrate in a complaint under Section 200 read with section 156(3) complaint through a local prudent lawyer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query