LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (GM)     07 May 2023

Making of a false document in the name of a fictitious person

I am a victim of fraud by a Big Broking House in India. I signed the KYC and account opening Booklet Blank and My Relationship manager, He haf filled the form by himself and signed fake name, address and put fake sign on all places of witness in all contracts, agreement and Power of Attorney.Although I myself had signed those contracts and agreement but it is having all witnesses fake and wrong Address that shows the Intension to cheat from very beginning.

In the same Modus Operendi the same method is carried out with almost all clients throughout india and All witness in all the agreements/ contracts and Power of Attorney are Fake so that at the time of dispute one can not call for the witnesses. Signing a fictitious name; false representation and Writing a false address or descripttion Amounts to Making a false document.  

As per IPC : The making of a false document in the name of a fictitious person, intending it to be believed that the document was made by a real person, or in the name of a deceased person, intending it to be believed that the document was made by the person in his lifetime, may amount to forgery.

However I could not get any Judgement / case Law where fictious signing for Witness has been considered forgery. Pls help me what shall I do in this case.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2023

For any such judgments you may have to make intensive search in the internet or through a local lawyer, if you are so much concerned about it, you can cancel the trading account  with the broking agency and get relieved  instead of constantly worrying about this fraudulent act.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 May 2023

You are required to do research work on the subject.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register