LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

keya (owner)     19 March 2013

Maitenance & divorcee

we marry in 2006 its been 7 years my husbands family used to tease me a lot , i try to mk up with them thn also

they were not agree for continew marriage ,i was kind of in love of my husband but he also didnt understand ma 

probes.He is also not interested in our relationship & ws having lot of friends (GF).Finally we file only maintenance out  court granted only 15 k .

1.2007 court passed 15k maintenance they paid only 20% of total due amout now m getting notg

wt to do for get monthy regular maintenance

2.how can i get ma ornaments back

3.earlier i get 20% maintenance from his c ompany only but now he change the compay & country even

we dont know where is he how to track him

4 i want divorcee now but i am warried for ma future how can i get alimony for lifetime

5.I am having doubt tht he is paying big to my lawyer also so case is still pending even after 6 years

please guide me this people are ruining my life & I am not getting proper guidance.

Thanks.

Keya.

Learning

3 Replies

keya (owner)     19 March 2013

Cn somone sugest a solu/guide me...

Mango (Consultant)     19 March 2013

I am not an lawyer but this is what my understanding says -

Q-1) wt to do for get monthy regular maintenance

A-1) Report about this as "contempt of court" in near police station. Also, a criminal case can be filed asking the court to secure your maintenance award through a “charge” on his property. Property under a charge cannot be sold or given away by him. If again your husband defaults on payment of maintenance, you can request that the property be sold and the amount due to her recovered from the proceeds of the sale. In criminal proceedings, your husband may be imprisoned for a term till he pays the amount.

Q-2) how can i get ma ornaments back

A-2) No way!!!! It has been 6 years what you were doing till date?

Q-3) we dont know where is he how to track him

A-3) Go along with police in your matrimonial home. Report a complaint and inform your father-in-law OR mother-in-law that it's yours legal right to get this maintenance amount either from your husband or FIL/MIL.

Q-4) i want divorcee now but i am warried for ma future how can i get alimony for lifetime

A-4) File a case under section # 24. Hire another advocate and file your divorce case seperately. Let your lawyer know what happend in your maintenance case. You won't get any alimony as it has been granted already under Crpc. 125 case.

Q-5) I am having doubt tht he is paying big to my lawyer

A-5) So, what's new? Every woman doubts on her husband and every lawyer takes bribe. Tell us something new.....

Mango

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     19 March 2013

In India it is jiski lathi uski bhains. Those who r influential or pay bribe to justice system get things done or are able to successfully harrass the opposite party and able to delay the case too. If u can fight aggressively, understand the knitty gritty and demand speedy justice then only something is possible. Be brave and fight it out. Write to senior judges abt delay , go to press etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register