Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kumar solanki   14 December 2019

Maitainance to wife

Respectd sir,
I hv been giving 5000 rs to my wife as maintainance since a year.she has again filed a case to increase it more.but sir i hv got some proofs of her affair with someone whom i know well.i hv got the proof of that affair recordings which is actually given by that man's wife and she has also more proofs like whatsapp chat etc..in which she accpted that she has adultery with him.moreover my divorce case is also filed in high court.so sir my ques is......can i file a case agaist it to stop maintainance in family court??can i also present it in hight court as a proof of her adultery?will coutrt consider and give me decree of divorce??plz guide

Learning

8 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     14 December 2019

File a case is your right.. but  consider your petition is in the hand of court only. anyhow you consult your lawyer and proced furhter

1 Like

this means that law is only for woman in our country.man has to suffer if once he gets married.no court pass any order in favour of husband who is very helpless againts his cruel wife

its rightly said law is blind.wife can do anything like afffair or adultery or demand money as much as she needs once she is married.if she needs divorce she gets it quickly otherwise husband cant get divorce evenif he has acute proofs of anything like call recording againts his wife.nice law sir.

Shashi Dhara   14 December 2019

You submit with proof her adultery and try to cancel maintainenace.

TGK REDDI   15 December 2019

I appreciate the emotion of the Questioner.

She can, I think, live in adultery once maintenance is granted.

This's an excellent and typical Query the answer for which has, perhaps, not been contemplated by lawmakers.

Mastan   16 December 2019

adultery is not a crime anymore now.  IPC 497 has been abolished. Adultery can be a ground to seek divorce but not a ground to evade maintenance. She has the right to enjoy with any one she wants willfully. The law given her the right. its not a crime anymore.

TGK REDDI   16 December 2019

Adultery is a ground for evading maintenance before it's granted.     But after it's granted, can't a woman live in adultery without forfeiting it?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 December 2019

You may file case of "divorce" on the basis of "adultery" if you have sufficient evidence to prove it.

Seek guidance of the lawyer engaged / paid by you who is well aware about facts of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough to advise and proceed without waiting for an obligation (FREE OF COST) of experts on this platform based on limited facts posted by you, which are bound to differ from reality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register