Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mushtaque ahmad   09 June 2022

Maintenance suit

A NBW has been issued on my brother in law for not paying the maintenance allowance. Having failed to serve him the NBW notice, the police came to me ,living about 200 kms away from his house, and threatened
we with dire consequences if my bro inlaw does not appear on coming date. what can I do in this situation to avoid the police atrocities?


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 June 2022

In the given facts, the police have no authority to harass you. You may bring the matters to the notice of the higher authorities as well the Police Complaints Authority.

anubhav Bhatt   09 June 2022

Approach High Court against that NBW and resolve your problem for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query