Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     26 December 2013

Maintenance - property....

Hi Expert,

Husband and wife living separately last 9 Months from March 2013, Wife living with 3 years son and her parents (Mother also with Brother – Unmarried). Parental House owned by wife, On her Own Name.

Husband purchase a flat jointly with his Mother in Nov 2013 value of property is 19 Lacs and in that 15 Lacs Bank Loan. In down payment Husband Brother and Mother helped him. Husband paying EMI of Loan Last 2 Months. Property registered with name of Husband and Husbands Mother. Now assume flat value is 22 lac as per market.

Now how court will decide the 50% share to wife. and what about pending bank loan is court will consider for Wife maintenance. Also for Son’s Maintenance.

Wife also working in esteem firm with 20K PM. Husband drawing Salary 40K.

What is the calculation of Both Maintenance.?

Husband should give to wife of his owned Property Share. ? & How Much.?

Learning

3 Replies

fighting back (exec)     26 December 2013

there is no law at present to give 'share' to wife, she can at the most claim residence in that house, if that was her matrimonial home, or where the husband presently staying. if wife is working, you need to collect the evidences like her salary slips, appointment letter, bank statement, she will get no maintainence if she is working. why is she staying away from you, what cases are you fighting?

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     26 December 2013

My wife left my house in march 2013 along with all house material and my 3 years Son. Now she is staying with her parent house which is name of my wife. Last nine month i tried to she came back but all fails. now she want divorce. We are staying together in rented house from Oct 2010. Cause she dont want to stay with family. we got marriage in 2007 (Love Marriage) She is very egostic. When she left our rented house she close the House rent aggreement. I m staying with my parents. and My son and my wife staying with her Parents House. She is working.
I tried all my friends, her family member and my family member. I attend many meeting with her parents. but in meeting she never reply single word. but on phone or any visit meet in alone she said i want to go for divorce. i spoke to her if u want then u go for that but she still not filed. last 1 month she given reason " i dont have money so i m waiting" . Her stand is very strong but still not clear and she wants the divorce. Her parents also not enter in this matter couse her parents house on her name and we done Love Marriage. she is the boss in her paretial house and even she not give time to son. Her parent means her mother taking care of baby. Her Father's accidental death happened in Jun 2013. She never informed me about that Her Borther Friend Informed me.

Early morning 7.30 she going office and in night 9 she will returned. she is working so she cant give time to son also. Now My son is 3 years old. Actually i dont want to go for Divorce. I m waiting last nine month my son will come with me. also my wife but situation going very bad. She never understand the situation only saying i m going for divorce. I cant stay with ur family. Before that also she said like that when my baby only 3 months. That time i took separete Rented house. We stay together there almost 1.5 year. but in that 1.5 year she many time goes to her paretal house. Menas she stay with me only 8 months. She dont have any strong reason to file the divorce. May be she go for Fake Reason to file divorce. In case she file for 498 what will happened ? Kindly suggest and similarly suggest any institute or organisation to save me and my family and my wife and son. so we will come out of this matter.

Every time my wife parants telling me they all not involved in this matter but i know all suggetion given to my wife by her friends and her family specially her 2 sister and Mother. i know her some friends they also dont want to talk to me about her attitude. one of her friend already divorce and last year she got second marriage. and one of them her husband in dubai for work but she is staying with matrimonial parents. Her mother every time say i do i do ido... i do everything for my kids.. i gave them education ... i gave better future. so my wife also thinking she can do everything alone. I want to save my son and my wife and my family also.

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     27 December 2013

Give me some positive Suggetion so .. i Can... ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register