LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajai Jain   13 January 2024

Maintenance bills payment for unsold flats

In a registered housing society, whether builder is responsible for paying maintenance bills for the unsold flats, if yes, under what regulations/by-laws/ section of the MCS Act? In our society, builders is not ready to pay such bills, we are planning fight it out legally.


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 January 2024

The society should issue a letgal notice to the builder demanding the payment of maintenance amount towards common area maintenance charges similar to the notice issued to the defaulting members. 

You can go through the bylaws of your assocaition and invoke the clause that is applicable to this situation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More