maintenance amount

sir my brother paying maintenance amount to his ex.wife from last 8 years we came to know she again married but v dont have document proof in that case can v file any petetion in the court to give self declaration of her to the court that she dint married r can v file a case in the local PS to find out a query regarding her second marriage...pls advice thank u sir


You can complain to the local police station that your brother's wife has married another person. Please note if divorce is granted in that case she can remarry. Your brother can file a petition in court but you have to produce some evidence regarding her remarry. Allegation of wife remarried to another person will not sustain in court.


Total likes : 1 times


No maintenance to wife and child if adultery is proved Bombay High Court



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x