Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (SE)     26 April 2012

Maintenance

Hi

i am paying 7000 per month for my children who is 5 year old .my salary is 30000 PM and my wife is also earning and getting 14000 PM

should i go to high court for half the maintance bcoz child is responsiblity of both so both should have to share

what u suggest

Learning

10 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 April 2012

yes you can urge this point in the appellate court.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     26 April 2012

going to appellate court is good idea but the percentage of your wives salary and yours have a difference and this mantenance is given only to your child and no mantenance is provided to wife as she is working.but atleast go for it.

(Guest)

High Court may passed order to less the amount Rs. 2000/- .

Means you will pay Rs. 5000/- only.

You can't get more remedy except this. Its seems difficult. Becouse only child getting maintenance.

helpingwindisputedcases (chairman)     27 April 2012

in this case you must seek reports of your wifes account statements cause making such claims is not to the decree of law and will cause noone but you financial distress ? so we as lawyers and investigators lend our support for helping win disputed casses when the law cannot .you only have to tell us her bank statement and you will have the original statement of the entire 2 years in 5 days time.our trust is mutual and kept confidential at all times.we are here to help but usually do not assist in criminal law.i am a lawyer and if u want free advise you can  always contact me further by email helpingwindisputedcaseswhenthelawcannot@hotmail.com

helpingwindisputedcases (chairman)     27 April 2012

in this case you must seek reports of your wifes account statements cause making such claims is not to the decree of law and will cause noone but you financial distress ? so we as lawyers and investigators lend our support for helping win disputed casses when the law cannot .you only have to tell us her bank statement and you will have the original statement of the entire 2 years in 5 days time.our trust is mutual and kept confidential at all times.we are here to help but usually do not assist in criminal law.i am a lawyer and if u want free advise you can always contact me further by email helpingwindisputedcaseswhenthelawcannot  attherate hotmaildotcom

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     07 May 2012

Rajeshji,

how rude what ever the situation u how can u even think of reducing the amout for the child

he is so small ur wife is alone takking care of him she is earning 14000 its too less u r earning 30000 its so much.

u r lucky she is working & u dont have to pay for her at least have courtsy as a human to have bit value as a father. U guys are seprated se is taking care of every thing & u cant even pay for the child.

30000 is a quite good amount than paying 7000 whats the problem than also u have 23000 in hand

I m sure u can atleast shell out this much as a father.think if u guys must have been staying together all u woud have in hand would be less than half of ur earning.

if i would have been a man or a father i would have given 10000 for the child.

Be a Man show u also have heart ur soul is pure make a difference in for the people around u.

Life is too short.be a good Human being.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     07 May 2012

The Delhi High Court has ruled that a wife, though separated, is entitled to maintenance depending on her husband’s financial position.

“A life on alimony is not to be a life different from what the wife would have led if the relationship had not gone sour. The quantum of maintenance inter alia depends upon the status of the husband,” a division bench of acting Chief Justice A.K. Sikri and Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw said. A life on alimony is not to be a life different from what the wife would have led if the relationship had not gone sour. The bench cited a Supreme Court judgment reiterating that the test to be applied is to place the wife in the same position as she would have been if the relationship had continued.

Rajesh (SE)     07 May 2012

hi mam

its always easy to give advice to other .if a husband is innocent and wife files 498 A and due to this he and his family had faced jail etc then .

and other more cases .

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     08 May 2012

@sunita,

father is not an ATM card whose only responsibility is to provide money without getting any visitation or temporary custody of his own kid. His kid is growing up as a stranger completely brainwashed against him and here you come giving him sermons. Great!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register