New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer   16 August 2023

Maintenace & access - custody

If court order for maintenace then can a husband demand a Access or custody of the child . As wife denies access by threatening him by filing facke NC , attempt to put in a fake case etc.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 August 2023

You may have to file a petiton for visitation rights to visit your child periodically as per the schedule or time table that you may present before court.

However this will not impact the maintenace  order passed by court and yo cannot refuse to pay maintenance for this reason.


P. Venu (Advocate)     19 August 2023

You are posting very many a query with some tweaks in the facts. Please post real issue, if any, completely disclosing the complete material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register