Share More

(Guest)

Mahatmaaon ka Hindustan-Mahatma Gandhi se Mahatma Hajare tak

Right now a thought came in my mind, that;

To write a Book titled with –

Mahatmaaon ka Hindustan :

Mahatma Gandhi ke “HE ! RAM” se Mahatma Hajare ke “HE ! MODI” tak

Please read details in the following thread, just click here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Ramji-where-are-you-now-anna-hazareji-raised-the-same-issue-34777.asp

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

NO DOUBT, Anna done and doing very good  work for transparency in Governance & Administation and their accountability & responsibility to hold the corrupt persons guilty before the democratic people of India.  And for this work we all should be with him with active support.

At the age of 73 years he is doing outstanding work and that alone man is molding the Governance & Administration. I salute him for this couragious work – “A GREAT SALUTE TO ANNA HAJARE”. None other has done this work yet in the history of Free India.

And I also like to say that;

ANNA HAJARE IS THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN GANDHI.

THE ANNA IS A “REAL” AND GANDHI IS A “SO CALLED” MAHATMA. The reason is - ANNA IS AN “HONEST” and GANDHI WAS A “HYPOCRITE”.

Even Anna has also shown his dislike to compare him with Gandhi. But since being a gentleman Anna has shown this disliking in so humble manner.

Anna is a simple man and not a politician and so sometimes smart peoples succeeds in convincing him for wrong thing by presenting it like right things and misused him. This simplicity sometimes goes against him. Example, when he was appreciating development work in Gujarat and Bihar he was simply & honestly meant for the development work. But oppositors catched his statement and advertising it like Anna is supporting to Modi’s communal work.

So Anna should take care of his simplicity & honesty that none can misuse it and try to keep quite for other things than the main issue he is leading.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register