LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag Kumar   16 June 2022

MACT case

How to file a case in MACT to claim compensation in an accident case.


 3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   16 June 2022

Engage an Advocate who will handle such kind of cases.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     17 June 2022

This is for advise, but if you want to learn then do internship with lawyer, otherwise as suggested by Mr Anubhav Bhatt, hire advocate to file Claim before MACT

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 June 2022

Seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query