LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh bandekar (bandekar.suresh@gmail.com)     18 April 2011

Love marriage , Registration procedure

am from hyderabad kothapet area, am 25 nd she is 23 we are hindu religion and due to some prolbem in female home we want to go for registrar of marraige ,we both are working ,, so please tell me the procedure for goging for registrar of marraige ,, is there any nearest office to my address !! pls guide me propoerly 

if i go registrar of marraige will they notify in my/her  home??

Learning

22 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 April 2011

ASK LOCAL PEOPLE WHERE IS THE MARRIAGE REGISTER'S OFFICE AT YOUR NEAR VICINITY.

GO TO NEAREST POLICE STATION OR COURT. YOU WILL GET THE EXACT INFORMATION.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 April 2011

YOU MAY MARRIAGE AT COURT ALSO, WHICH POPULARLY KNOWN AS COURT MARRIAGE.

aneesh (advocate)     18 April 2011

hi suresh,

the procedure for marriage registration under special marriage act will be good for you in the given context by you. the following is the procedure for the same

1. file a joint application by the parties to marriage with their age proof and address proof.( form under Rule 5)

2. the aplication shall be witnessed by three persons.

3. the application has to be filed in any place where either of the parties reside

3. the application have to filed before the local marriage registrar.

4 after this application on completion of thirty days you can get your marriage registered in that office.

the marriage will have validity only if you register ytour marriage after the thirty days period.

rajdev (student)     24 April 2011

visit https://www.aryasamajgurgaon.com/contactus.html  and get marriaed in arya samaj mandir and get a registered marriage  certificate which is legal and valid

alsio helps you legally

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     24 April 2011

REGISTER UNDER HMA THRU ARYASAMAJ

(Guest)

Here is the site address:

https://www.aryasamajgurgaon.com/wedding.html

Documents for All Marriage

(Boys should be above 21 years and girls above 18 year)
Affidavit:

(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with  Register Entry No.)

Age Proof:

(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.

Residence Proof:

(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).

Photograph:

(4 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.

Witness:

Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence,  Passport (one of these)

Things:

Sindoor,Mangalshutra, Jaimala, Flower.2kg Sweets

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     24 April 2011

special marriage act is tedious as compared to HMA, go for a marriage as per hindu rites in any arya samaj mandir and apply for registration after that.

vg13 (student)     15 June 2011

frd me ek ladkise pyar karta hu or ushki shdi bhi ho chuki he par wo aapne pati se khush nahi he or wo devoce lena chahti he or ushke bad mujse shdi karna chahti he to kya ye ho shkta he frd pls suggest ..

thx..

VG13

sandeep verma (advocate)     16 June 2011

Documents required for the Performance & Registration of court Marriage...

1. Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons).
4.If any party is divorcee  Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower  Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses ( Both should be major ).

FOR  MORE  DETAILS  CONTACT  ADV. SANDEEP @ 9818673748.

suresh bandekar (bandekar.suresh@gmail.com)     17 June 2011

thanks for ur reply MR sandeep sir , u know any of advocates or some persons help me to go for registrar of marraiges,,, and if we apply , is there any intimation wil be send to residential address ??? if we take all documents to registar of societies and apply for registar marraige , after that wat is the procedure ??

rajdev (student)     17 June 2011

visit lovemarriagetoday.in and get all complete information also you can book your marriage at very less price..

arya samaj mandir marriages are also legal and valid under hindu marriage act

ravi (B.E. Electronics)     15 July 2011

wat is the law says if we want to get married to 4th or 5th cousin. both are hindu ( buddhist)

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     15 July 2011

ARYASAMAJ or Court Marriage is best for u so u contact local lawyer for that.

Abhi Saini (Help Needed)     20 July 2011

I want to marry a girl her and my relation is as like this is this legal we can marry or not.

Great Grand Father
                                                     /                                    \
                                           Son                                                  Daughter
                                        /                                                            \
                               Son                                                                            Daughter 
                                   / 
                      Groom                                                                                 \                                                                                                                                                      bride  

Please Help Me It 's Very Serious Please Please !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register