Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Love marriage , Registration procedure

Page no : 2

suresh bandekar (bandekar.suresh@gmail.com)     15 September 2011

hello sir, hope you remember me sir , regarding our marriage i mailed you long back na sir , am Suresh from hyd kothapet area , aged 25 and my lover name is swarna did MBA aged 23 and we both are in love from past 5 years , from past one year we are convincing our parents and her parents are not accepting me bcoz my salary is some what low, and we both are working . so i want to go for marriage and even the girl is also ready to come from her home !! am afraid of that if i marry in some temple without knowing of her parents , will they put any case on me ?? the girl is ready and support me at any time even she can give affidavit by saying that she is coming her own will without any force !! sir, please help me sir, i really beg you !! please tell me the way going for registration of marriage takes long time na sir , so if i marry in some temple, even if her puts some case like example kidnap like that how can i come out from that

jessie (business)     13 June 2012

hi my name is jessie i am 25,he is 28..both of us wanted to get married as soon as possible.bcoz my parents are against him due to financial difference b/w our families..i am restricted and unable to reach him,my dad is searching matches for me and his parents & relatives are forcing him..we are in a worried situation so i wanted registerd marriage?but i dont know the details regarding it?so plz any1 help me with full details..thank uu

Mohammed (accountant)     17 February 2013

hi

i am mohammed i want marriage a gils .she in hindu but i am muslim .plz give me suggest me how to marry

arjun solanki (software engineer)     11 April 2013

Hi avnish,

I am in love with girl who Hindu by religion.

I have came to know all about Arya samaj marriage, it seems totally legal, but still i am so much curious to know , is it any  Disadvantage of getting married according to arya samaj ? Because i need totally legal protection after getting married with her.

Thanks

Vijay   20 July 2016

Hi I am vijay...I want to marry some 1 my age is 24 nd her age is 22 is they are accept for love marriage..plzz tell me what is the age of love marriage 

Feroz Shaik   30 April 2018

Iam Muslim age 24 and she is hindu age 23, we both are in love since 5 yrs but we want to register marriage. Please tell me the Procedure. 

Sarojkal   11 January 2019

Hi, I am sarojkal. I am 23 years old. And my Lovable one is also 23. I want just a clarification about the 1st step of register marriage. And fees details about Register marriage. Pls. Tell info about..it.

Itzeazy   30 April 2021

Since both of you are Hindu , you can register your marriage either under Hindu marriage act or special marriage act .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register